As a primary care doctor for believes in advocating for my patients, I am an ardent supporter of Medicare For All. The following are a selection of short essays on particular aspects of a single-payer Medicare For All system that I believe will greatly increase the quality of health care in America.
- The incredible expense of getting old in America (12/4/2019)
- A Public Option Is Not Enough: The Pain of Narrow Networks (11/24/2019)
- Health care is expensive in America because it profits those with power (10/20/2019)
- Medicare For All: An Update (3/28/2019)
- Do No Harm, A Doctor’s Case For Single Payer (2/4/2018)